Tropical and salty like your first post-surf sip, this limited-edition spirit is a true lovechild born out of a Pandemic.
Artfully distilled from kegs of Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, this strange little sipper bursts with flavours of tropical fruits – fresh pineapple, lychee, passionfruit, and mango, with hints of malt on the nose and palate. The taste is citrusy, with dry hints of fruitiness, with a medium to long finish. Ideal for highballs, Tiki cocktails, or simply mixed with your favourite ginger beer.
With only 1,000 units available online, you better be quick!
All pricing is GST inclusive.
Some fun facts about Pacific Moonshine:
• Distilled through ‘George’, our custom-made, 2000L copper pot still
• Un-aged, crystal clear, whisky-style type of spirit
• Expect lychee, passionfruit, and pineapple characteristics
• Blended with Mount Warning Spring Water and bottled at 44% ABV
• $6 from every bottle sold will be donated back to the community through the inGrained Foundation, a local community-based not-for-profit, supporting environmental and social charities
• Exclusive, never to be repeated
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.