A rare gin made from the jewel of our rainforest, the Davidson Plum.
Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin is the first of its kind. Made in the traditional style of the English ‘Sloe’ gin, Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin showcases a unique rainforest fruit native to the subtropical region of Byron Bay, the Davidson Plum. We steep these plums in our Byron Dry Gin and let time weave its magic. Expect exhilarating flavours of rose, watermelon, and bright plum.
All pricing is GST inclusive.
Some fun facts about Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin:
• Made from the Davidsonia plum, a rare rainforest fruit
• Davidson plums are indigenous to the northern rivers, NSW and South-East QLD
• Davidson plums are packed with an array of vitamins and minerals, it is a true “bushfood” delicacy
• Davidson Plums are steeped in Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and macerated for over 6 months
• Blended with Mount Warning spring water and bottled at 26% ABV
• An exhilarating flavour of rose, watermelon and bright plum
• USA Spirits Ratings 2020 – GOLD + Best in Show – Australian Gin
• SIP Awards 2020 – GOLD
• Food & Beverage Industry Awards 2020 – Locally Sourced Winner
• International Wine & Spirit Competition 2020 – GOLD
• World Gin Awards 2019 – GOLD
• Difford’s Guide 2019 – 5 Stars + (Outstanding Quality Certified)
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2018 – GOLD
• SIP Awards 2018 – PLATINUM & CONSUMERS’ CHOICE AWARD
• Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2018 – SILVER
– 23, January, 2019
Loving the Slow gin! We’ve experimented with tonic or soda, and a twist of lemon or orange. I’m just now sipping a tall glass with soda and lemon and it’s delicious! Dry but with a lovely Australian bush taste. Looking forward to our upcoming distillery tour where I plan to ravage the tasting table 😊.
Cape Byron Distillery
– 24, January, 2019
Very happy to hear you’re loving the Slow! I do too:) I love it on the rocks or in a Negroni! You can check our cocktail recipes for inspiration.
You’ll get to try Mac. on your tour too ~ see you soon! Pauline
(verified owner) – 22, June, 2019
This is my favourite slow gin just about to make another purchase have recommended it to friends who now love it too
– 24, June, 2019
Thank you for the lovely feedback & for sharing with your friends! Great to hear:)
– 2, August, 2019
This is by far my most favourite drink. On the rocks or with a mixer it is divine !!!!
First purchased this lovely tipple in the Blue Mountains at a fine Providores in Katoomba, and was smitten from the first sample.
Congratulations on the awards and the San Francisco judges definitely got it right……this is a GOLD award indeed!!
The biggest problem is finding this on the shelf in Central West NSW .
– 5, August, 2019
Hi Lisa, thank you for the great feedback! The Slow is so delicious on the rocks!
Have you tried using our stockist map on the website? Head to Stockist > Where to buy & enter your city, to see your nearest stockists.
You can also purchase it directly from our website:)
(verified owner) – 6, October, 2019
This is the mist delicious gin I live the Davidson Plum notes. It’s not to sweet at all and is so drinkable on to our 5 th bottle since Feb. postage is good too.
– 8, October, 2019
Thank you Karen! That is so lovely to hear:) We have a few recipes on the website using the Slow, you might be interested in:)
– 9, May, 2020
Just discovered this and it satisfied 2 criteria. A gin that is perfect “on the rocks” and a name that grabbed my attention on the shelf of my local in Adelaide. Love it.
– 11, May, 2020
So good! Slow on the rocks is excellent:) Thank you for your support and follow us on @brookiesgin insta for more recipes! Cheers, Pauline
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.