Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin 700ml
A rare gin made from the jewel of our rainforest, the Davidson Plum.
Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin is the first of its kind. Made in the traditional style of the English ‘Sloe’ gin, Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin showcases a unique rainforest fruit native to the subtropical region of Byron Bay, the Davidson Plum. We steep these plums in our Byron Dry Gin and let time weave its magic. Expect exhilarating flavours of rose, watermelon, and bright plum.
All pricing is GST inclusive.
Some fun facts about Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin:
• Made from the Davidsonia plum, a rare rainforest fruit
• Davidson plums are indigenous to the northern rivers, NSW and South-East QLD
• Davidson plums are packed with an array of vitamins and minerals, it is a true “bushfood” delicacy
• Davidson Plums are steeped in Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and macerated for over 6 months
• Blended with Mount Warning spring water and bottled at 26% ABV
• An exhilarating flavour of rose, watermelon and bright plum
• San Fransisco Spirits Awards 2018 – GOLD
• SIP Awards 2018 – PLATINUM & CONSUMERS’ CHOICE AWARD
• Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2018 – SILVER
50ml, 350ml, 700ml