A diverse role has become available to join our expanding team! We’re on the hunt for a permanent part-time position (approx. 20-30 hours per week) with the view to develop the role into full-time.
We are seeking a motivated individual, who loves Brookie’s Gin and is excited by the challenge of joining a growing, independent, family business.
Situated in the heart of our Byron Bay Hinterland farm, amongst lush sub-tropical rainforest, Cape Byron Distillery is creating a new chapter in the book of Australian Distilleries.
We produce spirits that are a true exploration & showcase of native flavours unique to the Northern Rivers Region (Byron Shire) with many sourced from the heart of our rainforest.
We are a family-owned & operated distillery ingrained in our local community and have a positive impact on our environment. Since launching via a crowdfunding campaign in November 2016, Brookie’s Gin has been steadily growing to become a Gin staple across Australia’s cocktail bars, restaurants & independent bottle shops.
The role will include:
- Showcasing our Brookie’s Gin (and other Cape Byron Distillery products) amongst the ever-growing craft spirits community
- Growing the brand in the Northern NSW region
- Managing and developing relationships on & off-premise accounts
- Executing brand activations
- Off-premise tastings, which often includes introducing a drinker to our range of Brookie’s Gin and changing their choice of spirit for the rest of their life!
- Participating in events and festivals
- Working closely with our legendary Northern Rivers Sales Manager
- And importantly, supporting our customers
You must hold a full driver’s license, have your own reliable vehicle and hold a current NSW RSA. Some evenings and weekend work will be required. The ideal applicant would be locally based, be interested in a career in sales, a passion for the Australian distilled spirits industry, and a solid bar knowledge.
Sound like the perfect job? We want to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Accepting applications now.
All successful applicants will be notified.