Attention Sydneysiders!!! We (Brookie’s Gin) are on the lookout for a Sydney based botanical advisor to join our growing team.
If you share our similar values, are passionate about the craft spirit industry and can bring Brookie’s Gin to the Sydney market…this could be the opportunity for you!
What makes us tick
Situated in the heart of our Byron Hinterland farm amongst lush rainforest, Cape Byron Distillery is creating a new chapter in the book of Australian Distilleries.
We produce spirits (Brookie’s Gin) that are a true exploration & showcase of Native flavours unique to the Northern Rivers Region (Byron Bay hinterland) with many sourced from the heart of our Rainforest.
We are a family owned & operated distillery ingrained in our local community and have a positive impact on our environment.
The Sydney region is embracing the Australian craft spirits movement. New venues are popping up and existing venues are changing their offerings, so it’s an exciting time to join us. You don’t have to be a gin expert, but you do need to be into craft spirits and have a sound knowledge of the ever-changing landscape.
This is a special role for someone who shares our values, our passions, loves our Gin, knows the Sydney market, understands what makes us tick and wants to be a part of a growing team. We have a passion for excellence, sustainability and giving back to our community.
The role will include:
- Showcasing our Brookie’s Gin amongst the ever-growing Sydney craft spirits community
- Off-premise tastings. Which often includes introducing a drinker to our range of Brookie’s Gins, and changing their spirits choice for the rest of their life!
- Coordinating brand activations
- Participating in events and festivals
- Craft spirits education in the trade
- Growing Brookie’s Gin in the Sydney region
- And importantly, supporting our customers
Ideally, you would have previous experience in sales and marketing within the spirit industry.
You must hold a full drivers license and a current NSW RSA.
Sound like the perfect job for you?