Attention! We are on the lookout for a part-time Cellar Door/Spiritual Advisor legend in Byron Bay!
We are looking for an individual who identifies as a storyteller & customer service superstar with a dynamic personality & a keen interest in distilled spirits. A connection with nature and a willingness to learn and being a team player are also essentials.
Cape Byron Distillery and our Cellar Door was established in 2016 and is located in the hinterland of Byron Bay on the Brook family’s macadamia farm and rainforest that has been passionately regenerated over the past 30 years.
The Cellar Door is an extremely important part of who we are and what we do. It is an opportunity for us to educate our community and customers on the Big Scrub and rainforest regeneration, our story of being a family-owned and operated business and how we distill and produce our range of spirits. It’s an integral part of our storytelling.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Telling the Cape Byron Distillery & The Big Scrub Rainforest story
- Educating guests about the art of distillation
- Housekeeping of cellar door and personal presentation
- Preparing and serving mixed drinks and cocktails
- Opening and closing of the cellar door
- Complying with liquor license regulations
- Adhere to the Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation
- Manage stock, day to day transactions and float counts accurately
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
You must hold a current NSW RSA & have cocktail creation experience.
First Aid Certificate & strong cocktail knowledge are highly desired.
Weekend and public holiday work will be required, as well as some weekday shifts.
Sound like the perfect job for you?